RUHS Jaipur Nursing Admission 2017: Applications will be invited by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) from the eligible candidates for admission into various Nursing Programmes such as B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc.Nursing & M.Sc Nursing for the academic session 2017. The university will organize Entrance Exam for nursing admissions at various centers located in Jaipur in Online Mode. Interested and eligible candidates can apply as per the schedule date. Rajasthan University of Health Sciences has released a Entrance EXAM For various courses like B.Sc Nursing and M.sc Nursing.so who candidates are searching collages for these courses they can apply RUHS Nursing Entrance Exam.RUHS Nursing provide top colleges For Nursing Basis of RUHS Entrance Exam Test basis for marks and merit list.so any of applicable candidates can apply RUHS Nursing 2017 before last date after last date application form not acceptable.For other valuable information like Education qualification,Age limit,Exam pattern and how to apply you can check in this article below.For more.
Eligibility Criteria for RUHS Jaipur Nursing Admission 2017
For B.Sc Nursing (4 Years) Programme
Aspirant should have passed the Senior Secondary School Certificate examination or 10+2 (Science-Medical group) organized by a statutory Board under 10+2 scheme of the Secondary Education in all the necessary subjects and the optional subjects of the Medical group (Chemistry, Physics, and Biology) or any other examination recognized by the University of Rajasthan or equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for candidates belonging to scheduled caste (SC) and scheduled tribe (ST) category) in aggregate of Physics, English, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the qualifying examination.
Applicants should have completed the age of 17 years but not completed 28 years in case of females and 25 years in case of males on or before December 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
Candidate must have qualified passed the Senior Secondary or higher Secondary or Intermediate or 10 +2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the University
RUHS Univ Nursing Entrance 2017 Admission Application, Admit Card, Date
- Candidate should have 12th or equivalent to the same from any well-known school or university authorized by Govt. of India.
- Applicant must have Diploma in nursing before implementation of integrated course. Also, have registered as Nurse.
- Applicant should have undergone GNM with an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
Eligibility for In- Service Candidates:
- Applicants should be in service of Rajasthan Govt.
- He/ She should be in Rajasthan Govt. service for continuous two years after regular appointment. The applicant has to produce a certificate to the above effect duly signed by Director, Medical and health services of Govt. of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
RUSH B.Sc M.Sc Nursing 2017 Registration Fee:
- An applicant needs to deposit their fee amount of through various payment gateways i.e. (e-Mitra or CSE Network authorized by Rajasthan Govt.).
- Rs 750 are chargeable to SC/ST category candidates whereas for general category candidates it will be Rs 1500.
- Rs 10/- will be chargeable for e-Mitra along with the application fee.
There is no any age limit for any applicant.
RUHS Nursing 2017 Entrance Test and Syllabus:
The entrance exam will be online. The examination will be conducted at Jaipur location. Moreover, admission details will be mentioned in RHUS website i.e. www.rhusraj.org
- Basic B.Sc. Nursing shall be on the standard of GNM course or equivalent to the same.
- The written exam will be of two hours.
- The question paper will be objective in nature having multiple options.
- A total number of questions will be 120.
- Questions format will be bilingual .i.e. English and Hindi.
|Starting Dates||June 2017|
|End Date||July 2017|
|Exam Date||August 2017|
RUHS Nursing Entrance Admit Card, Exam date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, results, counselling dates etc details will be uploaded once the notification gets declared.