Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 | Probationary Officers | 400 Posts
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 For 400 Posts
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 Notification, BOB Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I Recruitment Notification published on official website www.bankofbaroda.com. There are total 400 vacancies available for Probationary Officer (PO). Online application form invited from the eligible candidates till the 1st May 2017. Candidates go through the complete notification before applying online for Probationary Officers Posts at Bank of Baroda. Bank of Baroda looking for young, energetic, and innovative minds who can be imparted with the necessary knowledge and skills required to be good all-round bankers through a -9- (nine) months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking.
बैंक ऑफ़ बड़ोदा द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “प्रोबेशनरी ऑफिसर” की कुल 400 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 1 मई 2017 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
Posts & Qualification Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
Details of Name of Posts, no. of posts, age limit, educational qualification etc., for the posts Probationary Officer at Bank of Baroda are as below:
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts||Age (as on 01.04.2017)||Qualification (as on 01.05.2017)||Date of Examination (Tentative)|
|1||Probationary Officer||400 vacancies||Minimum- 20 years
Maximum- 28 years
|Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognised University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognised by Central Government.||27.05.2017|
Baroda Manipal School of Banking
- The course consists of -9- months on campus program, on completion of which the candidate would be awarded a Post Graduate Certificate in Banking & Finance and will be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
- However, immediately after joining the Bank, a -3- (three) months Work Integrated Learning (WIL) in the form of On the Job Training will have to be carried out by the candidate at a Bank of Baroda branch, the completion of which will lead to the award of a Post-Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance by Manipal university.
- Candidates shall be selected through a selection process consisting of online exam (objective + descriptive) followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Admission to the -9- (nine) months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course from Manipal University to be conducted at the Baroda Manipal school of Banking comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Bank of Baroda on successful completion of the course.
All Important Time Scheduled of BOB PO Recruitment 2017
Admission to Baroda Manipal School of Banking
Schedule of Events
|Start date for Online Registration||
|Online Payment of Application Fees||
01.04.2017 to 01.05.2017
|Last date for Online Registration||
|Download of Call letter for Examination||
|Date of Examination (Tentative)||
Selection Process Bank of Baroda Bharti 2017
- Candidates shall be selected by BOB through a selection process consisting of an (open) online exam followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview.
- The selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed at various roles in the Bank.
- The endeavour is to select people who are bright, have good communication skills (both oral and written), are dedicated, can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude.
|Type||Sr. No.||Name of the Test||No of Question||Max. Marks||Time|
|Objective Test||1||Reasoning||50||50||2 Hour|
|3||General Awareness (related to Banking Industry)||50||50|
|Descriptive Test||5||English Language||02||50||30 Minutes|
About BOB: Bank of Baroda is working from 1908 and was formed in small building in Baroda. The mission of BOB to be a top ranking National Bank of International Standards committed to augmenting stake holders’ value through concern, care, and competence. Therefore manage whole works it needs to recruitment for various posts and increases manpower in the banking system. Now BOB Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 announced for 400 posts. Aspirants can check here Latest Bank Jobs by clicking here.
BOB Vacancy 2017 Details:
- Name of Organization: Bank of Baroda
- Number of posts: 400
- Name of Post: Probationary Officer
- Application Mode: Online
- Courses Duration: 09 Months
- Official website: bankofbaroda.in
BOB PO Vacancy 2017 Post Details:
|Category||No of Posts|
Educational Qualification: Aspirants should have a Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University. Aspirants can have a look for Latest Graduate jobs. Check
Age Limit: The age of applicants should be 20 to 28 years on date 01st April 2017.
|SC/ ST||05 Years|
|J&K State All candidates||05 Years|
|Online BOB PO Registration Starting Date||01st April 2017|
|Online payment Dates||01st April to 01st May 2017|
|Last Date for Bank of Baroda Registration||01st May 2017|
|BOB Admit Card Downloading from||12th May 2017|
|BOB Exam Date||27th May 2017|
BOB Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, 400 Probationary Officer Posts, Bank of Baroda PO Jobs 2017 Application Form:
Eligible candidates must be submitted the application form through the online process before 01st May 2017. No other mode of application will be accepted. They must need to fill whole correct details in application form and apply before the last date.
Pre- Requisites for Apply online for Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017
- Candidates have Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature are within the required specifications.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Have a valid personal e-Mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this selection exercise. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention his / her e-Mail ID to/ or of any other person.
- In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal e-Mail ID, he/she should create his/ her new e-Mail ID before applying Online.
How to Apply Online BOB Recruitment 2017
- Applicants have to visit official site
- Then you go at Recruitment section.
- Open Online Application Form
- Fill all the details carefully
- Upload all the copies of required documents
- Make a payment of fee
- Click on submit button and complete the process
Click here- Check Bank of Baroda PO Vacancy Notification
Click here- >>Fill BOB PO Jobs 2017 Online Application Form
Click here- How to Apply for BOB Jobs 2017