|Name of Organization||KPSC – Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Excise Sub Inspectors & Excise Guards|
|Education Qualification||12th/ Bachelor Degree|
|Total No.of Vacancies||1180|
|Last Date To Apply||30 March 2017|
KPSC Hiring 2017-18 Details
|Name Of Vacancy||No.Of Openings||Pay Scale (Per Month)|
|Excise Sub Inspectors||177||Rs.16000–29600/-|
Eligibility Details for KPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- Education Qualification : Job aspirants should have completed a 12th/ Bachelor Degree from a recognized Board/ University.
- Age Limit : Job applicants age should be 21 to 26 years as on 30 March 2017.
- Age Relaxation : Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Karnataka Public Service Commission rules. Candidates need to Provide the related documents to get the benefit of relaxation.
- Application Fee : Job applicants required to pay Rs.300/- for General Merit, Rs.150/- for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category and Rs.25/- for SC/ ST/ Category-1/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen through e-Payment Post Offices Only.
- Selection Procedure: Job seekers selection process will be based on as per the Karnataka PSC norms.
- Job Location : Karnataka
- Official Website : www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- How To Apply : Interested and eligible job seekers can apply online & login through the official website of KPSC, www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Important Dates & Links Regarding Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
|Starting Date for the Submission of Online Application form||28 February 2017|
|Last Date for the Submission of Online Application form||30 March 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees|
KPSC Recruitment 2017-1180 Posts of Excise Sub Inspectors & Excise Guards
KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) invites Application for the post of 1180 Excise Sub-Inspectors & Excise Guards.
You can find some of the important details of the KPSC recruitment below-
KPSC Recruitment Details: