High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh Recruitment – 229 Stenographer Vacancies – Last Date 18 April 2017
High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh Recruitment 2017
Punjab and Haryana High Court was established in the year 1966 and acts as a common court for the states of Haryana and Punjab. The institution has a total of 68 Chief Justice, 36 Permanent Judges and 31 Additional Judges. A total of 42 Judges are currently working at the High Court that also includes the Chief Justice. The High Court has its jurisdictions over the states of Haryana, Punjab and Chandigarh. Union Territory of Chandigarh was formed in the 1966 using the Reorganization Act, 1966. The official website of the High court is www.highcourtchd.gov.in, where the candidates can know more about the court like latest vacancies, latest recruitment project 2017 and other important announcements. The following information is for the candidates to know their eligibility criteria along with other information like important dates, important links and application procedure. The candidates should download the complete advertisement given by the high court to know the exam pattern, syllabus, employment rules and guidelines regarding the recruitment project
- Post Name : Stenographer
- No. of Vacancy : 229 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5910-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2800/-
Eligibility Criteria for High Court Chandigarh Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is For General 18 to 42 years & For SC/ST/BC of Haryana 18 to 47 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Computer Proficiency test.
Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs. 1000/- for General, Reserved Category of other State, Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ BC/ ESM of State of Haryana for Male candidates, Rs. 500/- for General, Reserved Category of other State, Rs. 125/- for SC/ ST/ BC/ ESM of State of Haryana for Female candidates through Challan.
How to Apply for High Court Chandigarh : Interested candidate may apply online through website http://www.sssc.gov.in from 20.03.2017 to 18.04.2017 (step-I) & 21.04.2017 (step-II) till 11.59 P.M. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 20.03.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application (Step-I) : 18.04.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Application Fee : 20.04.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application (Step-II) : 21.04.2017