Nagaland TET 2017 Application Form, Notification, Apply Online
Nagaland TET 2017 Application Form, Notification, Apply Online: Government of Nagaland is going to conduct Nagaland Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 for various Teacher posts in Nagaland State. So this is a great opportunity for those candidates who are waiting for the Nagaland Teacher Recruitment 2017. Nagaland Government conducts this TET exam every year. Online application form for Nagaland TET 2017 will be available soon on official website of Nagaland TET. Interested candidates fill your application form before the last date. Candidates stay connected with us for more information about NLTET 2017. For more information like education qualification, online application form, selection process, age limit and how to apply are given blow of our website. For more information about NLTET 2017 please visit official website of Govt. of Nagaland.
Nagaland TET 2017 Notification Online Application Form, Nagaland TET Exam Date www.nbsenagaland.com
Nagaland TET 2016 -17 Notification Online Application Form, Nagaland TET Exam Date www.nbsenagaland.com. Nagaland Board of School Education known as NBSE known as has released Nagaland Teachers Eligibility Test 2016 -17 Notification for the filling various primary and secondary teacher posts across Nagaland. Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Latest Nagaland Govt Jobs 2016 are pleased to use this information to fulfill your dream. Contenders who were interested in Nagaland TET Notification 2016 are suggested to refer official advertisement to get academic qualification and eligibility information. Minimum age of the contenders must be 21 years and age refer official notification of Nagaland TET 2016 – 17 for upper age limit relaxation and age relaxation information.Nagaland TET Application Form 2016 must be submitted in prescribed format. For General Category, Application fee is Rs.500 for Paper I and Rs.800 for two papers. For SC,ST category candidates Rs.250 for Paper I and Rs.400 for two papers which is non refundable. For submit application, Contenders are suggested to approach organization official page ww.nbsenagaland.com, Then search for Nagaland TET 2016 – 17 Notification and read it thoroughly. Now applicants are pleased to hot on the link of ‘Apply Online’ and fill your TET Application Form with required information as per guidelines. Pay the application fee according to your category e-receipt or by online. Update the fee submission information while submit the application and Upload scanned copies of all supporting documents, Photograph, signature. Cross check the information before submission to avoid errors and Finally click on submit button for complete the process of application. Refer this article to get more clear info about Nagaland Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 -17 Notification.
Nagaland TET 2017 Notification Online Application Form
Nagaland Board of School Education known as NBSE is the organization responsible for conduct Nagaland TET 2016 -17. NBSE was started functioning from the 1st October 1974 and in March 1975. In this article we are providing complete information regarding Nagaland TET 2016 -17 Notification and Application Process.
Name of The Exam: Nagaland Teachers Eligibility Test
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- They should have completed Senior secondary along with 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education with a minimum of 45% marks
- OR, Contenders must completed Higher Secondary exam with 50% marks along with 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- OR, Applicants must have finished higher secondary pass out with minimum 50% marks along with 2 year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
- Contenders must possesses Higher Secondary exam with minimum 50% of marks and also completed 4 year degree in B.A. / B.Sc. Ed. or B.A. or B.A.Ed or B.Sc. Ed can apply for the upper primary
- Applicants with a degree in B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com and a minimum of 50% marks and a B.Ed degree can apply for this notification
- 5% relaxation is applicable for the candidates belongs to the reserved categories
Age Limit: Minimum age of the contenders must be 21 years and age refer official advertisement for upper age limit relaxation and age relaxation information.
Selection Process: Suitable candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the written examination
Exam/Application Fee: For General Category, Application fee is Rs.500 for Paper I and Rs.800 for two papers. For SC,ST category candidates Rs.250 for Paper I and Rs.400 for two papers which is non refundable.
Nagaland TET Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017:
This tabular form provide the complete information regarding Nagaland TET Syllabus Exam Pattern 2016 – 17
NLTET 2017 Apply Online @ www.nbsenagaland.com
Nagaland Teacher Eligibility Test is also called the NLTET. Nagaland School Examination Board going to held NLTET 2017 at various Exam centers all over Nagaland State. Online application form will be release next month. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Nagaland Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 before the last date of submission. Only those candidates are selected for the interview that will pass the NLTET 2016 other candidates will not be selected for interview. Other details about NLTET 2017 please visit official website of NLTET.
Nagaland TET 2017 Notification Details
Name of Organization: State Govt. of Nagaland
Official Website: www.nbsenagaland.com
Name of Exam: Nagaland TET 2017
Total Post: Update Soon
Application Mode: Online Mode
NLTET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Class 1-5th: Candidates should have passed senior secondary wit 45% or B.A/B.SC with minimum 50% with B.ED.
- Class 6th -8th: candidates should have passed D.ED/B.A/B.SC with 50% and B.ED with 50% marks.
Age Limit: Update soon
Application Fees: Not yet updated
Selection Process: Selection process will be based on written exam and personal interview
Important Dates for Nagaland TET 2017
- Start Date of Online Application form: Update soon
- Last Date of Online Application Form: Update soon
- Date of Exam: Update soon
How to Apply for Nagaland TET 2017 Online?
- Go to the site of NLTET 2017
- Find the link of NLTET 2017
- Then click on the link of Apply Online
- Fill your all details correctly and submit it
- After that pay your application fee
- Then take the hard copy of it for future
For more details about Nagaland TET 2017 | Nagaland Teacher Eligibility Test Online Application Form please visit official website of Nagaland TET
Nagaland TET Admit Card 2017/Result
Admit card will be available for Nagaland Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 before the 10 to 15 days of exam. Candidates you can download the NLTET 2017 Admit Card form official website of Nagaland TET and Result of NLTET 2107 will be update after successfully completion of Nagaland TET 2017 Exam on official website of Nagaland TET.