AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2017 (Available) - Apply online here
AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2017: The application form of AIIMS MBBS 2017 has been released on Tuesday, January 24, 2017. The online application forms will be available till February 23, 2017. The AIIMS MBBS 2017 application form has been released by the exam conducting authority, All India Institute of medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, in online mode only. Candidates who wish to pursue MBBS program from any of the 7 AIIMS institutes located in the country, can fill AIIMS application form 2017 from the link mentioned below on this page. This year, AIIMS MBBS entrance examination is scheduled to be conducted on May 28, 2017, in a computer based mode. Candidates must note that AIIMS application form 2017 is a simple six step process consisted of registration, payment of application fee amount, selecting examination centre, filling up of academic and permanent address details, uploading digital signtaure, photograph and thumb impression and taking print out of confirmation page.The application form can be filled in online mode as no any other ways of application will be available. Incomplete application form will be rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Therefore, candidates are advised to thoroughly read the AIIMS MBBS 2017 admission brochure to ascertain their eligibility criteria of AIIMS MBBS 2017 and know the procedure on 'How to Fill AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Form'.
|AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Begins||January 24, 2017|
|AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Ends without late Fee||February 23, 3017|
|AIIMS MBBS 2017 Exam||May 28, 2017|
Candidates can check below the application fee of AIIMS MBBS 2017. The application fee will be accepted through credit card, debit card and net banking.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Fee
Application Fee:Candidates can submit the fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. The fee is non-refundable. The Application fees for different categories are given below:
|General & Other Backward Classes [Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers]||Rs.1000/-||As Applicable|
Rs.1000.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs.800/-||As Applicable||Rs.800.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
Eligibility CriteriaCandidates have to meet the given eligibility criteria to apply for AIIMS Exam:
- Candidates have to complete the 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English subject.
- Candidates have to obtain minimum 60% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/OPH category) in aggregate.
- The age should be 17 years as on the 31st December 2017.
- Appearing candidates can also eligible.
AIIMS Application DatesHere, we are providing the schedule of AIIMS 2017 Application Form:
- Application Form Availability Date: 24th January 2017
- Application Form Submission Last Date: 23rd February 2017
- Date of Entrance Exam: 28th May 2017
- Go to the official site. (Link is provided above)
- Click on the “Click here”button for new registration.
- Read the instruction carefully & click on “Proceed” button.
- Candidates have to fill their Personal details and contact details.
- Note down Candidate ID & click on OK button.
- Now candidates have to pay the application fee.
- After fee payment, candidates have to select the city choice for examination.
- Now, candidates have to fill their qualification & address details.
- Upload the images in a given format.
- After completing all the process, candidates have to click on “Save & Proceed” button.
- Take the printout of the AIIMS 2017 application form for further reference & Click on “Final Submit” button
- TOTAL SET MBBS
- AIIMS, New Delhi100NaInstitution tme of5027158AIIMS, Bhopal1005027158AIIMS, Bhubaneswar1005027158AIIMS, Jodhpur1005027158AIIMS, Patna1005027158AIIMS, Raipur1005027158AIIMS, Rishikesh1005027158TOTAL70035018910556
How to fill AIIMS 2017 Application FormThe candidates keep ready with the mentioned documents/details before filling the AIIMS Application Form 2017:
- Scanned images of Photograph, Signature & Left hand thumb impression in a given format (GIF, PNG, JPG, and JPEG).
- Photograph dimension should be 3.5 x 4.5 cm (width x height). The size of the photograph in between 10-100 KB.
- Signature & Left hand thumb impression maximum size limit is 10-50 KB. Put the signature in 6 x 3 cm (width x height) box & thumb impression in 4 x 3 cm (width x height) box.
- Valid Email ID & Mobile Number.
- Qualification & Academic Details.
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking Details.