- West Central Railway Recruitment 2016-17: 322 Ticket Collector & Other Posts
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2016-17: 204 Apprentice Posts
West Central Railway Recruitment 2016-17: West Central Railway has made an announcement to recruit 322 eligible candidates for Ticket Collector, Assistant Loco Pilot & Other Posts. Interested candidates for this vacancy may Submit their WCR Vacancy 2017 Online Application Form through its official website, i.e., wcr.indianrailways.gov.in on or before 30th December 2016 which is the last date of online submission. Candidates are advised to go through West Central Railway Jobs Notification 2017 for detailed information on this vacancy.
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2016-17 Details
- West Central Railway Jobs 2017 Educational Information
- WCR Vacancy 2017 Important Dates
- How to Apply for West Central Railway Recruitment 2017
- WCR Recruitment 2016-17 Official Notification & Application
WCR Recruitment 2017 Details:
Total No of Posts: 322 Posts
Name of Posts:
- JE(Elect/Genl/ TRS/TRD: 03 Posts
- Ticket Collector: 157 Posts
- Junior Clerk cum typist: 24 Posts
- Asstt. Loco Pilot (Dsl./ Elect.): 85 Posts
- Technician (Elect) Power/TRS / TRD: 52 Posts
- Technician III, TRS/Welder: 01 Post
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: West Central Railway
Official Website: www.wcr.indianrailway.gov.in
Pay-Scale: Please refer official notification.
- JE(Elect/Genl/ TRS/TRD: Candidates Should have a Three-year diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering or combination of any sub-stream of basic streams of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Ticket Collector & Junior Clerk cum typist: Candidates Should have 12th or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. For the post of Junior Clerk cum typist Typing proficiency in English / Hindi on Computer is essential.
- Asstt. Loco Pilot & Technician: Candidates Should have Matriculation plus course completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI approved by NCVT / SCVT recognized by AICTE.
Age Limit: Candidates Upper age Limit is 42 years.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 – 284 Goods Guard, ASM Vacancies online apply
- Last Date For Apply Online – 30th December 2016
West Central Railway Recruitment 2016-17: Apply Online 322 Ticket Collector, Assistant Loco Pilot & Other Posts: WCR Vacancy 2017:
Candidates who are interested in this vacancy are advised to go through its official notification for detailed information on WCR Jobs Eligibility Criteria and if you meet with its eligibility criteria submit your online application form on or before 30th December 2016 which is the last date to submit your online application form. Steps to apply online application for West Central Railway Vacancy 2017 is given below.
How To Apply Online Application For WCR Recruitment 2016-17:
- Candidates need to access www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on “Railway Recruitment Cell”
- Click on Online Apply
- Open the online application form and fill information carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents and make payment as per your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
Application Fee: Refer to the Official Notification.
Selection Process: Candidates selection will be based written Exam.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Result: Candidates will get their result on its official website.