Your Bank Accounts to Aadhaar ... Bank Branch with the original Aadhaar / UID card to update your Aadhaar / UID number. ... How can I register my Aadhaar number to my StanChart account to receive Aadhaar based payments? Visit any
To receive LPG subsidy directly in your bank account, it is necessary that you link your Aadhaar number correctly with your bank account.
- First Method – Go to any nearby branch of the bank in which you have a bank account and ask the bank executive there that you want to link your Aadhaar number with your bank account. They will help you in linking your Aadhaar number with your Bank account.
- Second Method – Download the form below, fill it up completely and submit the completed form either in your bank branch or submit it to your LPG distributor.
Download Bank Account-Aadhaar Linkage Application Form
Third Method – Most of the centralized banks notify their customers through Net-Banking facility and SMS to submit their Aadhaar number to their respective banks. Customers can either send SMS as per bank’s instructions or submit Aadhaar number Online
Link Aadhar Card to SBI Bank Account Online or Offline
- Linking Aadhaar Card to SBI through Online Mode
- Linking Aadhaar Card to SBI through Offline Mode
- Linking Aadhaar Card to SBI through ATM Channel
- Linking Aadhaar Card to SBI through SMS
Link Aadhaar Card to State Bank of India (SBI) Bank OnlineTo avail this facility you must be internet banking user of SBI. If you are just follow these steps or skip from this step and follow the 2,3 or 4th method.
- Step 1. First of all you need to access the SBI website www.onlinesbi.com
- Step 2. By default, you will be reached on My Accounts tabs, from the left side menu click Link Your Aadhaar Number.
- Step 3. Now, you will redirect to Aadhaar registration page, where you have to select the account number & fill your Aadhaar number twice and click on submit button.
- Step 4. Now you will receive OTP (One Time Password) by SMS on your registered mobile number.
- Step 5. Enter this code in the next screen and click on submit.
- Step 6. Now you see a success message and have to wait till bank approve it that’s it.
Link Aadhaar Card to State Bank of India (SBI) Bank Offline – Branch ChannelThere are several applicants who don’t have internet banking facility or they don’t know how to use internet banking but you don’t need not to worry. It consume your little because in this process you have to visit SBI branch but before visiting the branch gathered all below mentioned things with you.
- Original & Xerox copy of your Aadhaar Card photo copy of your aadhar should be attested
- Your passbook of SBI Bank account
- Aadhaar card linking form which you can download from the sbi portal or download it by clicking here: SBI Aadhar linking form.
- Step 1. Fill your branch name, address, your account number, Aadhaar/UID number, Your Name & Address on Aadhaar card.
- Step 2. After filling form just attached the copy of your Aadhaar card
- Step 3. Now visit the branch where your account exist.
- Step 4. Hand over the application form along with photocopy of aadhaar card to the bank official.
- Step 5. The Bank officials will look your original and photo copy of aadhaar
- Step 6. After verifying bank official will sign on it and keep it with them.
- Step 7. You have successfully submitted the aadhaar to bank now have to wait on your registered mobile regarding the status of Aadhaar seeding.
Link Aadhaar Card to State Bank of India (SBI) Bank through ATM ChannelIf you don’t have time to visit SBI Bank you can seed your Aadhaar through ATM.
- Step 1. Access any nearest SBI ATM only
- Step 2. Insert / Swipe the ATM card now enter your ATM Pin, select the menu “Service Registrations”
- Step 3. In this menu, select Aadhaar Registration ( or Inquiry as per your need)
- Step 4. You can now select the account type (Saving/Checking) after which you will be asked to enter your Aadhaar number. You will be prompted to re-enter the same.
- Step 5. Process completed wait for the confirmation call from the bank which you will get in couple of days.
- Step 1. Send SMS to 567676 in the following format UID (space) Aadhaar number (space) Account number.
- Step 2. If your mobile number is registered with the Bank, you will receive an SMS confirmation of the seeding request.
- Step 3. The Aadhaar number will be verified by Bank with UIDAI. In case it fails verification, SMS will be sent to Customer to contact any SBI branch along with Aadhaar number or e-aadhaar.
- Step 4. If the mobile number is not registered or in case the Aadhaar is already linked to Account, an SMS reply will be sent to you.