Sainik School Entrance Exam 2017 online form Chittograh Sainik School Entrance Exam Results 2017 entrance exam result of sainik school for class 9th and 6th Sainik School Entrance Exam 2017 Results Syllabus books sainik School State wise invites application to Class VI and IX Sainik School Admission Admission to Sainik School is done through Entrance Exam. The All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2017 for Class 6 and Class 9 has been notified by respective schools all across the country.
Sainik School Entrance Exam 2017 online form Application Form Admission Information
- The admission is open to boys for Class VI and Class IX only. At the time of admission, the candidate should have passed Class V for entry into Class VI and Class VIII for entry into Class IX.
- For Class VI, the candidate should be more than ten (10) years and less than eleven (11) years of age on First of July of the year of admission. For Class IX, the candidate should be more than thirteen (13) years and less than fourteen (14) years of age on First of July of the year of admission.
- 67% of the seats are reserved for domiciles of Punjab. Short-fall if any, and remaining seats will be thrown open to boys from other States/Union Territories. The distribution of the seats available is as under:-
- Defence personnel and Ex-servicemen: 25%
- Scheduled Caste: 15%
- Scheduled Tribes: 7.5%
- Admission to Class VI and Class IX is granted strictly on the basis of an All India Entrance Examination which is conducted simultaneously at various centres throughout Punjab in the month of January. The tentative centres in Punjab are Kapurthala, Amritsar, Faridkot, Ludhiana and Patiala. The centre opted by the candidate as mentioned in the Call-Up letter will be final and no request for the change shall be entertained. The written tests for Class VI and Class IX are as under
|CLASS VI||CLASS IX|
|(b)||Language Ability Test||100||(b)||Science||75|