LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2017 Application Form, Last Date
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2017
The Society of Life Insurance Corporation of India has published LIC Scholarship Scheme 2016. Eligible candidates are invited to apply for this Scholarship. This is a golden chance for those students they belong to a weaker family and cannot afford the expenses of their study. Only eligible applicants can apply this application online through the web portal.
This scholarship will provide to selected students who are studying in the various courses. The scholarship is financial support for the students who belong to the economic weak family. Such Parents also feel relief if their children receive the scholarship for studies as in present time.
The eligible applicants are invited to fill LIC Scholarship Form 2017 scheme online. Applicants should read the related criteria about this scholarship. The scholarship amount will be deposited in the bank account only.
Eligibility Criteria for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2017
- The applicant should have passed in 2017
- You must have 60% in 12th.
- Parents’ annual income must be below 1 lack.
- Applicants should be registered in Graduate/Diploma/ITI/Professional Course.
- The scholarship will not be given to more than one member of a family.
- Candidates need to secure more than 55% marks in professional streams and 50% marks in graduation Courses in Arts/Commerce/Science failing which the Fellowship scheme will be discontinued.
- 10,000/- will be awarded to the students annually in an installment of 1,000/- for every month.
- The scholarship will provide the bank a/c.
- The candidates will get the benefit for the time period of his/her course.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport size Photo
- signature (scan)
- previous exam mark sheet
- Address proof
EligibilityThe candidate who is willing to apply for present year LIC scholarship 2016-17 must have below given eligibility criteria. Only the eligible candidate will be considered and will be given as mentioned above.
- Students must have qualified in 12th examination from an affiliated college or institute of state or central government.
- The students have must got above 60% marks in the 12th examination
- Annual income: applicants parents or guardians annual income should not be more than Rs.1,00,000/annum
- Only one application form from a family will be considered.
- The basic education qualification must be SSC pass and 12th pass with the percentage of 60%
How to fill LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2016-17
- First, go to the Official Website www.licindia.in.
- Search the link “Apply online Scholarship”.
- Fill up your actual details.
- Upload the documents.
- Fill up your correct bank Account details.
- Submit the application form and have a print out of it.