AIIMS Admit Card 2017 – Jr Resident (Dental) Exam Call Letter: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jodhpur has released call letter for attending examination for the post of Junior Resident (Dental) of Advt No.Admn/Estt/JR/05/2016-AIIMS.JDH. Examination.
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2017 – AIIMS Syllabus 2017 Download : Session 2016, All India Institute of Medical Sciences organizing AIIMS MBBS Entance Examination in month of May 2016. So, all those candidates, who successfully submitted their aiims application form for MBBS Entrance Exam 2016, are eligible for download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card & AIIMS Syllabus (MBBS) 2016 for better preparation for your examination. Appeared candidates may collect more information i.e. exam schedule, admit card availability, MBBS Admit Card download process, AIIMS Syllabus 2016 & much more, Check below.
Current Update [09.05.2017] : Good news for everyone who applied for AIIMS MBBS 2016. All India Institute of Medical Sciences has released AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2016 on its official site. Registered candidates, can download aiims hall ticket using through registration details. For more information, check below.
AIIMS MBBS-2017 : All India Institute of Medical Sciences completion the registration for AIIMS MBBS-2016. AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination 2016 for 07 AIIMS of New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur and Rishikesh. Registration window opened on 15.02.2016 (Monday) and closed on 15.03.2016 (Tuesday) up to 5.00 p.m..
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2016 Detail :
Institute Name : All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Abbreviate as : AIIMS.
Name of Exam : AIIMS MBBS-2017.
Exam Type : Online Entrance Examination.
Last Date of Apply : 15th March 2016.
Exam for : Admission to 7 AIIMS New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur and Rishikesh.
Exam Cities : 171 Cities in India.
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination 2017
- AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination 2016 for 07 AIIMS India, will conducted through Online Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Entrance examination will be held on various exam center’s in 171 cities at all over the India on 29th May 2016 on Sunday.
- Candidates can familiarize themselves with the method of examination by the taking the Mock Test which is available on the official site of AIIMS after uploading the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2016.
- MBBS Entrance Examination shall be 3 hours & 30 minutes.
- Computer Based Online Test to be conducted in 2 shifts.
1st Shift : Morning Shift / First shift : 09:00 AM to 12:30 PM
2nd Shift : Afternoon Shift / Second shift : 03:00 PM to 06:30 PM.
- The venue, time and shift of the examination will be communicated to the candidates in the Admit Card. No candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination unless he/she holds a valid “Admit Card” issued by the Institute and a proof of their identification.
AIIMS MBBS 2017– Exam / Counseling & Admission Dates :
A. Computer Based Test (CBT) [Online] Entrance Examination :
Exam Date : 29th May 2017
Day of Exam : Sunday.
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card Availability : 2nd May 2017.
AIIMS MBBS Result : 14th June 2016 (Tuesday).
B. Proposed Counseling Schedule to be held at AIIMS, New Delhi :
First Counseling : 4th , 5th , 7th & 8th July, 2017
Second Counseling : 04th August 2017
Third Counseling : 6th September 2017
Open Counseling : 27th September 2017.
C. Admission at AIIMS, New Delhi :
7Admission To Six other AIIMS : August 2017 (Expected).
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2017 :
1. Candidates, who have submitted their aiims mbbs 2016 entrance exam application form & now wish to participate in this examination, must bring a valid hall ticket at the exam center, which show you as a participate. AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2016 can be download from 02nd May 2016 at AIIMS official portal at www.aiimsexams.org. Log on to the same website & download admit card via providing the registration details.
2. All to be informed that, AIIMS MBBS Admit Card / hall ticket will be not sent by any post of email to the candidates registered address. If he/she don’t have valid admit card at exam time, they will eliminated from examination. Admit card has all details about your examination i.e. exam center, exam name, timing, date & more. Candidates are to be strongly advise that, keep your AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2016 till allotment of seats in college/ institute. No duplicate admit card will be issued after examination.