NHM Recruitment 2016 for Medical Officer ANM Vacancy Apply HereNHM Assam Recruitment : NRHM Assam is inviting application for those candidates who are interested in NRHM Assam Vacancy 2016. National Health Mission has declared notification for 104 Medical Officer, Specialist & other Vacancy. Candidates who are looking for NHM Recruitment should apply application through online mode before the last date HM Rajasthan Vacancy 2016: The government of Rajasthan has published an official notification for the candidates to apply NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2016. National Health Mission Rajasthan has issued 104 various posts for the candidates who are searching for jobs in Rajasthan. Interested candidates can attend the NRHM Rajasthan vacancy 2016 walk in interview from 25th May 2016 to 7th June 2016 for the various posts of program coordinator, GNM, counselor, data entry operator. You may also visit NHM Rajasthan official website rajswasthya.nic.in to download detailed notification and application form.
NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2016: NHM Rajasthan is a National Health Mission undertaken by the government of India to improve the health standard of rural areas as well urban also. The NHM Rajasthan was established on April 2005 by Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh. It was initially tasked with the health needs of 18 states that have been identified as having week public health indicator
Total Number of Vacancies: 104
Name of the organization: National Rural Health Mission, Rajasthan
Important Dates: The date of interview will start from 23rd May to 3rd June 2016
|Name of the posts||Date of Interview|
|District Program Coordinator||23rd to 24th May 2016|
|GNM||25th to 27th May 2016|
|Counselor||31st May to 1st June 2016|
|Data Entry Operator||3rd June 2016|
|Time of Interview||10:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2016, Apply 104 GNM, Counselor & DEO Posts:
Eligible candidates may apply NHM Rajasthan Job Vacancy 2016. Candidates need to visit its official website and then following some simple steps below
- Candidates need to login NHM Rajasthan official website i.e.rajswasthya.nic.in
- Then they need to download the NHM Rajasthan official notification.
- Read all the instructions very carefully, and then fill the form as per instructions.
- Attach all the copies of original documents, paste passport size photo and sign on the application form.
- Recheck the filled application form twice to avoid mistake.
- Finally attend the interview with the application form.
Eligibility Criteria:Educational Qualifications:
- Medical Officer: The candidates who have completed their MBBS their respective specialization or an equivalent qualification as specified in the Official Notification are eligible for these Posts.
- ANM ( Auxiliary Nurse & Midwife ): The candidates should have completed their SSC or 10th Standard and should have possessed 18 months MPHW (F) course training course or two years intermediate Vocational Course as mentioned in the official Notification for this Post.
- Pharmacist: The candidates who have possessed their SSC, Diploma in Pharmacy and should have registered with the Pharmacist Council for this Post.
Age Limit: The Age of the candidates should be between 18 Years to 44 Years as on 1st July, 2016. The Age Relaxations are as per the rules of the government.
Selection Method: The candidates are seletced on the basis of the marks scored in the written examination.
|S.No.||Name of the Posts.||No.of Vacancies Available.|
|1.||Medical Officer ( Male ).||RS.30,000.|
|2.||Medical Officer ( Female ).||Rs.30,000.|
|3.||Medical Officer – Ayush ( Male ).||Rs.22,000.|
|4.||Medical Officer ( Female ).||Rs.22,000.|
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested as well as eligible for these Posts of NHM AP Recruitment 2016 can apply for these Posts. The candidates should go to the Official Website of NHM & Download the Application Form. They have to fill the form and send the Application with the required documents of educational qualifications, Age proof, etc.., to the respective District Medical & Health Department before the Last Date.