Haryana B.ED Admission Form 2017 Online Application Form: Haryana B.ED Admission Form 2017 | Eligibility Criteria | How to Apply | Procedure | Key Dates, etc details are available here.
Haryana B.ED Admission 2017 Notification:
Hello guys, Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind is going provide admission in Bachelor of Education (B.ED) Course for Academic Year 2017. Admission will be provide through counselling procedure. Aspirants who are looking for admission in B.ED Regular Course in Haryana State, they can fill the admission form and get the admission in below mentioned universities through counselling. Haryana B.ED Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria Details are mentioned below.
Latest Update: Haryana B.ed Admission Online Application Form 2017Available Now. Online Registration, Counseling Schedule, Admission Procedure, B.ED Prospectus, etc available at below.
Haryana B.ed Admission 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor Degree or in the Master’s Degree or any other qualification recognized as equivalent there to are eligible for admission in B.ED Course.
- With 45 % Marks In Bachelor Degree for SC/ST & Blind Persons with disabilities and visually/hearing impaired candidates of Haryana State only.
- ONLINE FORM
Candidates who wants to take admission in B.ED course in Haryana State, they have to pay Rs.1000/- as counselling fee. And who belongs to reserved category such as SC/BC/PH, they have to pay Rs.625/- only. Mode of payment of fee is via E-Challan, Debit/Credit Cards or Net Baking. For more details you can find out in official notification.
List of Universities which are going to Participate in Haryana B.Ed Admission 2017 Counselling:
- Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra (KUK)
- Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak (MDU)
- Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa (CDLU)
- Chaudhary Bansi Lal University, Bhiwani (CBLU)
Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of academic record or marks obtained in qualifying examination.
Official Help Line Numbers –